Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Genital Wart In The Inside Of Lip Of Mouth Is This Oral Genital Warts?

Is this Oral Genital Warts? - genital wart in the inside of lip of mouth

I told my last partner who has genital warts. We had safe sex (condom). Have "This reduces my chances of genital warts? But I, oral sex without a condom. What symptoms should I be?" I've heard that the buttons seem to increase slightly Whitehead on the lips and mouth, but I'm not sure. When I saw pictures, I felt as if they were only pictures of the worst scenarios. In addition, symptoms begin, how long after the conclusion of the contract appear to oral or genital warts? Thanks!

2 comments:

Medic Loretta said...

May symptoms after about 2 weeks! and symptoms appear, may, after many years, too, because everything depends on your immune system!
It is also possible that you could catch an STD other too! eg - Herpes!
so you better go to your doctor as soon as possible ....

Miss G said...

Get tested ASAP Need to know another cervico-vaginal cytology .. sure

Genital warts in men in all kinds of places seem, not only in the penis. That is why condoms do not help, even if they are used ..

For women, the warts appear only in the cervix and can cause cervical cancer. HPV (genital warts) is important to test and if negative, go get a vaccine if you are the right age. You must try first, and after vaccination ok?

www.plannedparenthood.com

Family planning is a place to go to an uncritical STD screen and all that .. And hey thinkt not matter whether they are 18 or not .. =)

Post a Comment