Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Suave Lotion Ok To Use On Tummy During Pregnancy Why Wont My Dermatitis Go Away?

Why wont my dermatitis go away? - suave lotion ok to use on tummy during pregnancy

Well, I'm a 15y / M o.
I and dermatitis. I had almost a year.
SMACK I half before it extremely sensitive.

I wash my face every day, I shower twice a day, put sunscreen on every day, so I will certainly hydrated, well on the skin.
and went to the doctor and he prescribed me a hydrocortisone cream. seems fair to soothe the irritation over an hour, or until it comes back home to me.
I clicked on each day, as I said, and have done this year.

But for some reason do not go away easily. does not even have to leave signs.
Some days are not itchy and does not bother me more than ever before, and some days will be very annoying and sometimes itchy scaly lot to me.

So I have some questions:

1. My hair is very long and curly, so when I bathe, I use the shampoo and conditioner (Suave and TRESemme '), I can have an allergic dermatitis reaction? Chemicals are too heavyr my skin?

2.I am a very active person, I am all day every day, to physical activity, and we came to know when I sweat (I sweat easily) That, if my face more irritated, and could again, shampoo and I use flushing, sweating at the top of my head on the front?

3. How can I get rid of it when the hair products are not the things in question?

4. Do I suffer from dermatitis all my life? Is there any hope for you? so far I have lost everything.

is very difficult for me to go even more into the public domain, because every time we do, people always on my face, and when I talk to people, one of the first things you say that's me! !

Please answer each and everyone is welcome.
Thank you in advance who can help you

A. Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment