Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Change The Sims 3 Serial Number I Made Two Accounts On Sims 3, Now My Serial Code Is Invalid. How Do I Fix This? Get A New Serial Code? HELP!?

I made two accounts on Sims 3, now my serial code is invalid. How do I fix this? Get a new serial code? HELP!? - how to change the sims 3 serial number

I bought the Sims 3 end of June and had no problems with my account until the installation of the new patch 1.3. When I tried to enter the site, which I said I had an invalid password or e-mail. If I wanted to change my password and tried to enter tells me to save my game again. I have tried to enter my serial number, but said it was invalid and would not let me log in, I made a new account with my e-mail, but can not on my old account and no serial code is valid, because my old account ( without access) in use. Can I assign a different code number? Or is it a way to solve this problem? Please help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same happens if I change my e-mail and attached to another person. I support the EA for this problem and I urge you to do the same. =)

Post a Comment